- This event has passed.
Disaster Preparation/Urban Survival Lecture, Scotts Valley
October 11 @ 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM$35
In today’s crowded and unpredictable living areas it is more important than ever to have a plan when our normal systems break down. Urban Survival is a three (3) hour lecture on developing a system that works for you, your family, and your friends to be prepared for the first day of that disaster whether local or catastrophic. Topics include:
- Being practical and preparing for the; what will, may, could, and is unlikely to happen.
- Overview of what our normal systems of supply and support can handle and how they are affected by disaster.
- Do I stay or do I go decision and the family plan on how to achieve it.
- Simple items to keep and daily living items that can be of major importance in crisis.
- Communications when your cell doesn’t work.
- Basic food preparations.
Next class date: Sunday October 11th <click here>