Defensive Pistol 102 is a one-day course. Topics drilled on are; fundamentals of marksmanship, strong and weak hand reloads, strong and weak hand malfunction clearances, engaging multiple threats, shooting from cover/concealment, unconventional shooting positions, and fighting to your handgun. We focus on approaching the training in Defensive Pistol 102 from the home defense and CCW shooters view. Lectures can include topics of legal concepts, medical care, and mindset.
Defensive Pistol 101 or equivalent training is a requirement in order to take this course.
- Desire to learn.
- Defensive handgun .32 caliber or higher with strong side kydex hoslter and gun belt.
- At least 4 magazines for pistol you are using and mag holder.
- Ear and eye protection.
- 600 rounds of ammunition.
- Hat to deflect brass.
- Personal water supply.
- Sunscreen if outside.
- Elbow and knee pads recommended.
- Individual first aid kit or blow-out kit (optional).
There is a range fee of $20/person collected day of.