We will be teaching this class alongside our buddy 831 Shooter.
Carbine Low Light is a six (6)-hour class focusses on employment of a carbine using white light in the low and no-light environment. Class will include both discussion and live fire drills. Threat identifications, manipulations in the dark, and movement will be practiced.
Students should have equivalant training to our Pistol and Carbine 101 prior to taking this course.
Range fee is included in course tuition.
- Desire to learn.
- Pen and paper.
- Eye/ear protection, hat to deflect brass, sunscreen if outdoors.
- Personal water supply.
- Defensive rifle with appropriate sling for weapon transitions. Equipped with a quality weapon mounted white light.
- Defensive handgun (.32 caliber or higher) with strong side kydex holster and sturdy gun belt. Weapon mounted white light preferred as well.
- 500 rounds for rifle.
- 150 rounds for pistol.
- Dual magazine holder for pistol magazines.
- 3-5 pistol magazines.
- 3-5 rifle magazines.
- Rifle magazine carrier (we ask that you have some way to carry at least 1-2 extra rifle magazines on you. You do not need to buy a huge plate carrier for this class).
- Handheld white light
- Headlamp with red light capability (optional, but really don’t you have one in your car)
- 1 red and 1 green chem stick (can be provided if you don’t already have them)
- Personal “Blow-out Kit” or first aid kit (optional).
- Knee/elbow pads (optional).
Range fee of $20/person due day of